Washington D.C. Flag Pillow - Navy Blue Wool + Navy Ink
• sustainably made from repurposed wool military blankets
• hand silk-screened with a distressed Washington D.C. flag in a tonal, matte navy blue ink
• hidden zipper closure in matching color at the bottom of each pillow cover
• 80% wool, 20% synthetic
• dry clean / or machine wash cold. lay flat to dry. iron on reverse only
• Handmade in the USA in our Brooklyn, NY studio
Show your D.C. pride with these gorgeous, wool District flag pillows screened with the Washington D.C. flag. This is the perfect gift for those hailing from the D.C. area or want a handcrafted memento to remind them of our nation's capital. After spending large amounts of time there over the years, I'm personally a huge fan of D.C. (but not of tourist spoons and the like), so this is my version of a more refined gift, paying homage to this great city.