What do you mean it’s not Saturday?
We’ve been living in Fort Greene (a gorrrgeous little tree-lined, brownstone-filled neighborhood in Brooklyn) since September and wanted to give you a peek into our little slice of NY. I’ve found it to be such an inspiring, beautiful place, especially on crisp winter mornings. Before settling into work in the studio, Tank and I do our usual spin, passing the 9 to 5ers headed to the bus or train with coffee in hand, freelancers en route to the local cafe to settle in for the day and our fellow dog owners heading home from the park as the stroller crowd trickles in. It’s peaceful and lovely and home. Here’s a few shots from some of our strolls as of late. Enjoy and hope you’re having a wonderful start to your week.
-Stacy & Tank
Some random facts you should know about Tank:
- his favorite hot spots are Fort Greene Park, Smooch Cafe and people watching on Venice Beach.
- he’s a total sun worshipper.
- favorite foods: chicken, cheese, broccoli, carrots and brussel sprouts (yes, he’s definitely my dog)
- likes: cats, squirrels (see also: dislikes), his peanut butter toothpaste, Nylabones (what boy doesn’t love bacon flavored anything?), “killing” squeak toys in 30 seconds flat
- dislikes: having to sleep in his own bed, squirrels (queue whiplash), non-squeak toys
- he will also be guest blogging on here from time to time, so look for his posts / rants / raves on his role in the studio and adventures in New York.
I’ve just been reminded it’s dinner time, but hope you all are having a great week!
– S & T